- Our DVDs are enhanced with Perpetual Play™, so that techniques will continuously play as you practice.
DVD: Deep Tissue Massage
A compendium of over 50 massage techniques for massage therapists including specific massage techniques for headaches, sciatic pain, slipped bicipital tendon, rotator cuff, thoracic outlet syndrome, menstrual cramps, etc.
This state of the art DVD includes:
- over 50 easy to use massage techniques that will allow you to work deeper and more effectively with less effort.
- neck techniques viewed from a below the table perspective
- relevant anatomy is shown with a 3D computerized model of a human skeleton superimposed on the client
- common problems with body mechanics
- specific massage techniques for headaches, sciatic pain, slipped bicipital tendon, rotator cuff, thoracic outlet syndrome, menstrual cramps, etc.
A perfect massage student resource to promote correct body mechanics and refined techniques, the Deep Tissue Massage videos on this DVD are also a resource for established practitioners who wish to assess personal body mechanics and sharpen existing skills for a more successful and long term practice.