DVD: Massage Cupping with Dr. James Mally
Therapy that Really Sucks!
Massage cups are available here!
Massage cupping is a powerful tool to enhance your practice. Adding movement makes it even more effective.
Massage cupping is an innovative technique that involves moving flexible silicone cups over your client’s skin, along with stretching. The combined effect lifts the skin and superficial fascia over the underlying tissues.
This state of the art DVD includes:
- Cupping using flexible silicone cups
- Cupping techniques combined with movement
- Cautions and Contraindications for cupping
- Cupping for releasing adhesions and scar tissue
Whether you’re an established massage therapist or a recent graduate, Dr. Mally’s videos let you learn at your own pace. Thousands of students have learned from Dr. Mally over the years. The DVD is a great resource to add to your massage library.
Total Run Time: 94 minutes
Our DVDs are enhanced with Perpetual Play™, so that techniques will continuously play as you practice.
Massage Cupping Workbook
A companion workbook is now available as an ebook.
- Detailed info on the cupping techniques
- Step-by-step how to’s with photos from the video
- Cautions and contraindications
- Helpful hints
The ebook is only $9.99 and is available on Google Play. You can view the ebook on a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Click the link below for more information and to see sample pages.