Caution – Stop if there is any pain.
1. Place a lacrosse ball under your low back in an area where you feel pain.
2. Wrap a stretching strap behind your knee.
3. Pull on the stretching strap until you feel your pelvis start to turn under.
4. Exhale and pull your navel toward your spine. Hold the strap then press your knee toward your foot – 10% of your strength for 10 seconds.
5. Using the strap pull your knee closer toward your chest, until you feel your pelvis start to turn under. Repeat steps 4 and 5.