- Our DVDs are enhanced with Perpetual Play™, so that techniques will continuously play as you practice.
DVD: Deep Tissue Massage
A compendium of over 50 massage techniques for massage therapists including specific massage techniques for headaches, sciatic pain, slipped bicipital tendon, rotator cuff, thoracic outlet syndrome, menstrual cramps, etc.
This state of the art DVD includes:
- over 50 easy to use massage techniques that will allow you to work deeper and more effectively with less effort.
- neck techniques viewed from a below the table perspective
- relevant anatomy is shown with a 3D computerized model of a human skeleton superimposed on the client
- common problems with body mechanics
- specific massage techniques for headaches, sciatic pain, slipped bicipital tendon, rotator cuff, thoracic outlet syndrome, menstrual cramps, etc.
These massage videos can help refine and refocus the Deep Tissue techniques of an established practitioner but at the same time are perfect for a new massage student who wishes to further their learning of correct techniques from a well-respected practitioner. This DVD and Workbook combination make a great resource for any massage therapy library.
Deep Tissue Massage Workbook
The companion workbook contains more detailed information on the massage techniques and pictures from the video. The workbook has a page for each technique with pictures from the video, as well as indications, cautions, and instructions for each technique. It sets up as a stand so that it can be used next to the students’ treatment table to aid in practicing the techniques.